Wednesday September 24, 2014
ASHRM Continuing Education Credits Available!
AHA Solutions' Signature Learning Series
Friday, September 26
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Central
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Mountain
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pacific
- Jim O'Brien, M.D., MSc
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Sepsis Alliance
- Vice President, Quality and Patient Safety, Ohio Health
Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Pamela Popp, MA, JD
- Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer
- Western Litigation, Inc.
- Tara Crockett, RN, BN, CHSE, Alumnus CCRN
- Director Clinical Delivery
- Medical Simulation Corp
Sepsis can arise from any underlying infection, affecting anyone
at any time. The symptoms can be easily missed, allowing the
disease process to move quickly through the body, resulting in
disability, loss of limbs or death.
Hospitals must move quickly and effectively to address this
complex condition. This webinar illustrates the risks of
misdiagnosis, the challenges of treatment, and provides practical
solutions that providers can undertake to increase early
recognition, response and recovery.
Discover the key elements of successful sepsis performance
improvement initiatives that improve patient outcomes, lower
mortality and reduce health care cost.
You Will Learn:
- The implications of sepsis to the health care industry
- The key challenges to sepsis identification and
- About a case study illustrating the difference between early
intervention and later intervention
- Recommended next Action Steps for a 'SuspectSepsis'
Click here to check out other live and online WLI